Tuesday, May 11, 2010

vent (to the tune of my favorite things)

shushing and sleeping and bright tired faces.
crazies and lazies in all sorts of places.
why is there no place to study tonight?
could it be that finals week is nigh?

munching and crunching and echos of Bieber
why is it college girls now have the fever?
I get so angry when Pandora says baby,
someone come help me before I go crazy.

When the sun shines,
When I'm writing,
It makes me feel so sad.

I simply remember its finals week curse
and that makes me feel, so much worse.

black gowns and cheering throughout all the campus
graduating in December, I simply can't stand this.
Just give me some coffee and turn on itunes
At least I'm not unemployed, like you.

Goodbyes and transitions, my days are numbered
but with parties and weddings my bank account went under
I simply can't see past this negative fog.
I guess that's why I chose to write on my blog.

When I'm grumpy
And there's finals
I can write mean poems

But then I remember that summer is coming
and that makes me want, to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment